Plan for the Journey Ahead with Builtwell CDs & IRAs
It’s so important to plan for the future, and Builtwell is here to help with a range of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and more. In addition to helping you manage your personal savings plans, we also have a proven track record of helping businesses and organizations offer simple retirement and pension options to employees. Simple, straightforward paths with financial security in mind. That’s Builtwell Bank.
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
Builtwell Bank has a variety of Certificates of Deposit (Time Deposits), rates, and terms that can be customized for individual investment strategies. Give us a call at your local branch to get started!
- Several options to choose from
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Multiple terms to choose from
- Choose between a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA
- $100 minimum opening deposit
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- The SEP is a retirement plan for self employed persons, small businesses, churches, etc.
- Self-employed individuals can contribute more to a SEP than they can to a Traditional IRA.
Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) IRA
The SIMPLE plan is similar to a 401(k) but is designed for small businesses, churches, etc.
- The employer must have no more than 100 employees in the prior year.
- This plan allows employees (including the employer) to make pre-tax contributions and receive matching employer contributions.
- After 2 years in the SIMPLE plan, a participant can roll the plan into a qualified plan and vice versa. Also, after 2 years an IRA can also be rolled into a SIMPLE.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
- The CESA is designed to help save for your children’s education expenses.
- There is no minimum age or maximum age for a contributor. However, funds must be distributed by age 30.
- Maximum annual regular contribution is $ 2,000.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in learning more, click the button below and we will call you within 24 hours or call your local branch!
Contact Request Form